Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 3 (Wednesday) a day late

Better late than never? Sorry for not posting this yesterday. Wednesday's activities included a recap from circuits and light bulbs, radioactivity, and enzymes. I am becoming more knowledgeable on excel thanks to the expertise and patience of my partners. I used the older version of excel in college a few years ago but I havn't used it alot since then. Having knowledge of other programs will come in handy. With the radioactivity lab, we monitored cesium as it faded into its half-life, which turned out to be barium. With the enzyme lab we took enzyme from potatoes and monitored the reaction rate. Discussing enzymes, proteins, and amino acids was a good refresher as well as learning new information.

I look forward to learning more information tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment