Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday's Work

In a series circuit, as you add bulbs the current will decrease which will result in dimmer bulbs. In a parallel circuit, as you add bulbs, the brightness of the bulbs will not be decreased because the current is divided evenly among the branches.
I found the potato lab to be a lot of fun even though I 'washed the dishes' too soon:) I found the graphing to get easier each day but the math for that lab was beyond my ability today. I didn't take chemistry or physics at the high school or college level which is the problem! A lot of it is new. I also enjoyed exploring and trying to follow along but my background knowledge is not able to back me up! It doesn't hurt to learn new things!
I'm enjoying the discussions and the time goes quickly. See you Thurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment