Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday July 7'09

OK, I made it in; after many trials and help from others. Thank you Paul. Today was very productive. I felt lost this morning, but Patti B was right on top of things helping me along. I was better equipped to work on the topics presented this afternoon. I really enjoyed the motion detector and the relationships between electricity, resistance and slope of the line. That was a new way to use graphing to connect resistance and voltage. I liked that our results were so accurate and were very easy to see that the slope at about 10.24 was the same as about the 10 ohm resistor etc. for the other resistances. Dr. K was of great assistance to me as well to day. He spent some one-on-one time with me and really helped me increase my understanding of some math concepts that just hadn't clicked. Darn that "new math " anyway........ Ha Ha !!
No, seriously.... it was a very good and productive day.
See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment