Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday's Trials

I really enjoyed the linear motion and the derivative experiments. It has been a very long time since I've seen this but Ashley was a huge help in repeating it until I got it. Thanks, Ash. I'm really enjoying the graphing in Excel. I can see the use of that in soooo many things for middle school math and 6th grade science! The last lab we did with circuits is actually done in 6th grade science and I like that the materials can be easily obtained. We do basic acceleration in 6th grade science but I now can add the math more readily. I enjoy the labs today and it went quickly. My brain is definitely being challenged and I'm looking at things through new 'eyes'. I look forward to Wed. I'm nervous about log functions and radioactive decay!

No comments:

Post a Comment