Thursday, July 9, 2009

I enjoyed the java simulation. But before I let the students play with this device, I would make sure they understood the normal predator/prey oscillations. I very much like the bean activity and could use this for my biology class. I would try to make it a bit more difficult for the spoon to feed. I found the discussion about the different adaptations for this lab useful. I think I agree with the observation that this lab could lead to discussions about adaptations are needed in the survival of the fittest. I like the math involved in the bean activity, since it involved following directions.

I would like to see the math involved in genetics population with the Hardy-Weinberg principle.

I enjoyed todays lab with the Crystal Violet going colorless...... I am not sure if we even have a Spectometer in our School.

No comments:

Post a Comment