Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Physics

I will second! other comments I read about Darwin's demonstration/explanation and suggestions by 2 other classmates for illustrating Newton's 2nd law and for the simple way to remember which class of levers a lever belongs to-whatever is successful for remembering/retaining concepts is important in any subject.

Because I will be working with an IA elementary school, I addressed high school standards-IA (in my Report I will address NE standards) in my comments for Monday, for in the comunity college setting where I work, the majority of students have been out of formal education for quite awhile. Physical science is close to senior high review. The lab was a great one for introduction to a mechanics and lever class--good reinforcement for basic equations and concepts, where a semester gives a "taste" of the five physical sciences, not near enough time to begin to master any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment