Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday's Electrofying and Enlightening Experience

I thought today went extremely well. I liked the Calculus review. Some of my Physics' students are also in AP Calc. and they often share their experiences with me on the calc ways of finding velocity and acceleration. Last year 9 of my students chose to go into Engineering(my son being one of them) and I heard back from several on the calculus connections. It is about 50-50 on the count of which method they would rather use. I think it is nice to give them experiences in both. I do a lot of circuits toward the end of my physics course. We do series, parallel and combinations that contain many nested circuits. I also enjoyed the tracking of velocity and acceleration with the photogates. Great Day!
Thanks Darwin

No comments:

Post a Comment